Podcast with Jared Anderson
I was recently on a podcast with life coach Jared Anderson, talking about consciousness, online culture, healing, and Relm.
On the show, I mentioned the “Universal Human Needs” document from my wall. This is a synthesis of human needs, gathered from 8 sources:
- Abraham Maslow – Psychologist
- William Glasser – Psychiatrist
- Manfreed Max-Neef – Economist
- Maria Montessori – Scientist & Educator
- Tony Robbins – Motivational Speaker
- Paul K. Chappell – Peace Advocate
- Marshall Rosenberg – Psychologist, Mediator
- Mark Catchlove – Herman Miller Workplace Researcher
Rough draft version:
Please feel free to use and share with attribution.
I also recommended Designing the Good Life in the podcast, a presentation by Sebastian Deterding: